I would like to know if anyone has the OTA link to Flixster because my BlackBerry app doesn't work with my service.

I understand Flixster is free but I can't find it anywhere to download...
    12-02-09 12:30 PM
    flixster.com? that's what their site says. from your mobile browser. testing that in a moment.
    12-02-09 12:54 PM
    anyone who has tried it able to compare it to poynt?
    12-02-09 01:02 PM
    According to the website, just visit flixster dot com from your mobile. I've been playing with it on my 9550 for a few minutes, and it's truly pretty sweet for what it is, a movie info app only. It's got links for rotten tomatoes reviews, idmb reviews, etc. The program seems to run pretty quickly and flawlessly, trailers loaded rather quick. I'd say much better than Poynt as a movie source, but Poynt obviously has more to offer. With this and the Where app, I'd say Poynt could be very much less used.
    12-02-09 01:45 PM
    According to the website, just visit flixster dot com from your mobile. I've been playing with it on my 9550 for a few minutes, and it's truly pretty sweet for what it is, a movie info app only. It's got links for rotten tomatoes reviews, idmb reviews, etc. The program seems to run pretty quickly and flawlessly, trailers loaded rather quick. I'd say much better than Poynt as a movie source, but Poynt obviously has more to offer. With this and the Where app, I'd say Poynt could be very much less used.
    It only points to blackberry world app which will not work with my service...
    12-02-09 02:01 PM
    http://www.blueroomsolution.com/Them...e/Flixster.jad

Here you go.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-09 03:02 PM
    http://www.blueroomsolution.com/Them...e/Flixster.jad

Here you go.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Doesn't work. I get a error 907 when I try to install it... Do you have another solution? Thanks...
    12-02-09 04:12 PM
    I found a version of flixster and I was able to snag it. You can download it here. Michel’s Rants! � QueerBerry Launchers
    01-02-10 03:10 PM
    Help...
    I also need flixster.jad I already try both place and it is not working
    Please help me out , my ID blackberry keep sending error message

Thanks before
    11-06-11 09:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD