I decided to create a Flickr account to share screenshots with the forums but the Flickr app doesn't work... at all. Every single pic gets the red x and I would like to know what app you can recommend? Thanks!
    05-05-10 11:36 AM
    could try snaptu
    05-05-10 06:41 PM
    Hmm, thanks! I'll try that one out and see how it works

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-10 06:25 AM
    Interesting. I've got FLICKR and haven't had any issues. Wonder if its a device OS bug/conflict?
    05-06-10 07:10 AM
    Who knows
    I tried Snaptu and it didn't allow me to upload pics, oh well, I'll just use me pc and add the pics using the forum tools.
    Thanks, guys!
    05-06-10 08:40 AM
    there's an app call itookthisonmyphone that uploads pics to their website and has options to then forward them on to facebook, twitter etc

not used it but might be worth looking into

also, when you say you tried Snaptu, do you mean you tried the Flickr app within Snaptu?
    05-06-10 09:01 AM
    there's an app call itookthisonmyphone that uploads pics to their website and has options to then forward them on to facebook, twitter etc

not used it but might be worth looking into

also, when you say you tried Snaptu, do you mean you tried the Flickr app within Snaptu?
    Yep, I tried the Flickr app inside of Snaptu. It just lets me see my photos and contacts.
    I haven't seen that app yet (itookthisonmyphone). Maybe I'll give it a go, and read more on it if there's a post or something. Thanks!
    05-06-10 10:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD