I have a Torch 9800 and need a good flashlight app. I'm tired of trying the various $0.99 apps only to have them screw something up so I am looking for a recommendation for a good one.

The problem I usually have is while the flashlight app works well with the camera flash, the camera never works after I use it. I have to reboot the phone every time after using the flashlight if I want the camera to work.

Thanks
    09-06-12 02:15 AM
    I have a Torch 9800 and need a good flashlight app. I'm tired of trying the various $0.99 apps only to have them screw something up so I am looking for a recommendation for a good one.

The problem I usually have is while the flashlight app works well with the camera flash, the camera never works after I use it. I have to reboot the phone every time after using the flashlight if I want the camera to work.

Thanks

"One Touch Flashlight" works well. Or you could always open up the video camera and press the space bar which toggles the light on and off.

Or I use "Advance OS and LED" app which gives you a flashlight in the menu and also screen shot and all kinds of tools that a BlackBerry should come with!
    09-06-12 02:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD