Is there such a thing? I think it would be cool to take advantage of the flash for this purpose,as long as the bulb is run at a safe voltage to ensure longterm use.

Thoughts?
    11-19-09 05:44 PM
    There are a bunch of apps both free and not free in the app world. However you don't really need an app. Just go to video camera and the flash lights up the whole room.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-09 05:53 PM
    Sweet. Thanks for the info! I just had to goto video options and enable video light.

Thank you

ps. Suckers Bright!
    Last edited by ganiman; 11-19-09 at 06:06 PM.
    11-19-09 05:58 PM
    Sorry double post
    Last edited by ganiman; 11-19-09 at 06:05 PM.
    11-19-09 06:03 PM
    There's a free app I downloaded called One Touch Flashlight. Basically the same as using the video recorder, but it doesn't record anything. It takes you to the recorder and all.
    11-19-09 06:12 PM
    There's a free app I downloaded called One Touch Flashlight. Basically the same as using the video recorder, but it doesn't record anything. It takes you to the recorder and all.
    Thanks for the info.But I dont have to start recording to enable the light,so no worries there. There was a post on this thread that dissappeared saying the space bar toggles the flash in vid mode, so thanks for that tip.This is my first blackberry so Im in that learning curve
    11-19-09 06:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD