anyone know where to get it?
    12-06-08 03:55 PM
    seriously? I didn't think people actually downloaded those apps.
    just put an led on your keychain.
    12-06-08 03:57 PM
    You already have a flashlight. Select options on your home screen and bam you got yourself plenty of light
    12-06-08 04:05 PM
    SOmeone asked this a few days ago. There are at least two options available through the Crackberry software store. You can't miss them...I was looking for other things and they popped up along the way. That's right, you don't even need to leave this website!
    12-06-08 04:43 PM
    yep at the crackberry store theres atleast 3 or 4 Apps for this getup

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-08 04:47 PM
    The flash light I downloaded sucks,cost a 1.50 but not worth it. U better off using your flash on your camera.

12-06-08 04:54 PM
    if you don't use your video camera much, then go into it's options and set the flash to always be on. then whenever you need a flashlight, just open the video camera app. in my opinion, it's much brighter than a lot of those mini led keychain things. just be aware that the flash led turns off while the phone is changing orientation and this is the video camera, not picture camera app
    12-06-08 05:02 PM
    They only really make LED turn on as White. Helpful in very dark room trying to get into bed w/o waking the wife!!!
    12-06-08 05:06 PM
    the camera is a great idea. However, i went to settings and pick on but it wont stay a constant on. only when you lightly hold camera button. but even then it turns off after 5sec.

what gives can you have it as a constant on?
    12-06-08 06:46 PM
    Yeah, use the camera flash. It is BRIGHT! I was so shocked, I was pretty much blinded, haha.
    12-06-08 07:17 PM
    the camera is a great idea. However, i went to settings and pick on but it wont stay a constant on. only when you lightly hold camera button. but even then it turns off after 5sec.

what gives can you have it as a constant on?

use the video camera with the light always on..

not the "camera" the video camera
    12-06-08 07:29 PM
    this is true. however the storm, because it changes orientation, turns the flash off as it does so. It stays out for a good 5 secs before it comes back on, after the change. its a PITA on this thing. lol.
    12-06-08 07:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD