Is it possible for someone to create a flash player app to view cnn and espn?
    02-25-09 11:36 PM
    Yep, but they have no plans to
    02-25-09 11:40 PM
    ?@!@@9!@wn%@t&!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-09 11:40 PM
    Yep, but they have no plans to
    DMG, since your the master of app creations, would u know how to do it?
    02-25-09 11:46 PM
    DMG, since your the master of app creations, would u know how to do it?
    No way that's way out of my league. Shoot even the creators of flash don't want to do it lol
    02-25-09 11:51 PM
    No way that's way out of my league. Shoot even the creators of flash don't want to do it lol

I know this is off subject, but i just purchased the Stormslots app and am having trouble with the code to access the app. Can you check if I properly submitted my pin correctly. Thanks!
    02-25-09 11:54 PM
    Well they do want to get a light version of flash out (flashlight? err Flash lite), as they don't want Mickysoft to take over with sliverlight. They've been on and off with apple. Maybe they should forget about apple and work with RIM?
    02-26-09 09:39 AM
    Well they do want to get a light version of flash out (flashlight? err Flash lite), as they don't want Mickysoft to take over with sliverlight. They've been on and off with apple. Maybe they should forget about apple and work with RIM?
    That would be nice... I wonder why someone wouldnt create this app... I'm sure people would pay for it too.
    02-26-09 11:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD