I would love to have an app for flash cards! I am a full time Medical student who has to memorize soooo much med terminology. I hand write 3x5's all day. Make something that I can write them on a document in my computer and then put it into my phone. swiping left to right would advance to the next card and an upward swipe would flip individual cards. I'd pay a decent amount of money for an app like this.
    01-14-09 01:58 AM
    gFlash+ works ok and will import google docs...and there's a ton of usmle cards floating around the net that are free to download and importable.

it has its bugs with the storm and doesn't do the swiping, but it's useable
    01-14-09 03:38 AM
    Any updates to flash card app? i could also use a good flashcard program like iflipr
    02-05-09 06:55 PM
    I have a Blackberry Pearl 8110. i do not subscribe to a data plan and don't use internet on my cell phone. I want to get a flash card app on my phone, but I just want to connect the phone to my computer to download the app. I have a Mac OSX version 10.5.6 and I use pocket mac to connect to my blackberry. I have tried downloading the free app multiple times now. It keeps going to my itunes and I don't know how to get it to my computer.

Please help.
    06-23-09 07:53 PM
    I have a Blackberry Pearl 8110. i do not subscribe to a data plan and don't use internet on my cell phone. I want to get a flash card app on my phone, but I just want to connect the phone to my computer to download the app. I have a Mac OSX version 10.5.6 and I use pocket mac to connect to my blackberry. I have tried downloading the free app multiple times now. It keeps going to my itunes and I don't know how to get it to my computer.

Please help.
    06-23-09 08:12 PM
    I downloaded gFlash+, but I cannot seem to get the image part of the flashcard to work correctly. I have a Curve. Any suggestions?
    02-04-10 09:27 AM

Please help.
    Have you tried Cram? It isn't exactly a flashcard app on the blackberry, more of a test form, but it works lovely with Macs.
    02-04-10 09:29 AM
    I downloaded gFlash+, but I cannot seem to get the image part of the flashcard to work correctly. I have a Curve. Any suggestions?
    I figured it out. Type this into the cell:

=Hyperlink("url of picture")
    02-06-10 09:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD