Does Fixmo Tools run in the background? I was wondering because one reviewer said it slowed down his BB. It is a large download at 3.8MB I believe.

I am thinking of installing it on my 9810 courtesy of RIM.

Thanks for any info.

-Rich
    05-16-12 09:05 PM
    I have had it installed a few times and keep deleting it because I dont find it useful enough to take up 3.8MB of room but a lot of people swear by it & love it. As far as slowing the phone down, I never noticed any difference.
    05-16-12 09:18 PM
    Good question aand thanks for the answer. I also downloaded it and was not sure about the battery. It is a large sized MB app. Which of the tools did you find useful? Thanks.

Sent from my VZW 9330.
    05-16-12 09:33 PM
    I've been using it since it came out for free. I like it. The functions I use most are the home screen memo, quick silence, and the wi-fi file transfer.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9350 using Tapatalk
    05-16-12 09:47 PM
    Thanks. I guess I just need to play with it some more

Sent from my VZW 9330.
    05-16-12 10:03 PM
    Awesome app.

I use the smartwifi tool
    The wifi file transfer tool
    The speedtest
    Sometimes the text retrieval tool.

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9900 using Tapatalk
    05-16-12 11:24 PM
    I've been using FixxMo since the beta version. Its one of the first apps I'll install on a new device. I find no slow-down with it at all.

Favorite modules: Undelete (email), Forward/Reply with Edit, Quick Silence, WiFi file transfer.

In the latest version(s), you can delete modules you don't use. So, its only 3.8mb of application storage if you keep them all.

Hope this helps. ~ecm
    05-17-12 05:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD