Hello. I am looking for software to track my diet and exercise. There are a few on the lists, but very few reviews and so I was wondering, does anyone use this type of software and how do they like it. Or, is there a better way of tracking it?

Thanks for your help.
    Tink 61
    11-17-08 09:31 PM
    gymtechnik.com. These guys are amazing ! Plus they are working on a downloadable app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-08 02:29 AM
    AlertMatrix is another very good program for tracking your exercise/workout.
    11-20-08 07:36 AM
    I've been using Total Fitness for BB for 6 months now. So far so good!
    11-20-08 02:12 PM
    I got the Ascendo Fitness (it was on sale for 1/2 price through today) so I am going to try this for awhile. Thanks for all your help. I will try to keep you all posted as to how it works. Let me know how your software is doing for you.
    12-01-08 06:56 PM
    I just downloaded the updated version of Ascendo Fitness for the Storm/Bold and it really works great.

Ascendo fitness is definately the way to go. I have been using it for over a year now, previously on the Pearl and Curve. What I like is the simplicity of the design and how it is really easy to enter in new activities or diet entries without having to navigate through multiple windows. The desktop program really helps to enter in new nutritional items.

I tried the other programs and they did not work so well for me. I also like how I can track weight, calories, and other nutritional information and see my status in real time with very few clicks of the screen. I recommend this program if your looking for a fitness/diet tracker to either loose weight, or in my case gain weight.

Anyone else try the updated version of Ascendo Fitness yet?
    01-05-09 06:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD