I used to be able to find friends on Facebook using this feature. Lately when I've been trying It loads pretty slow and then stops. What could be the problem? It's pretty annoying. I even uninstalled the app and then reinstalled it.
    10-08-10 10:55 AM
    The facebook app in blackberry is crappy, that's probably the problem.
    10-08-10 11:36 AM
    I agree with default63, it's useless compared to your PC.
    10-08-10 07:27 PM
    The only good thing about the facebook application for blackberry, Is the photo uploading. Nothing else is good. For everything else, use the mobile site or your computer like I do.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-10 09:26 PM
    I believe the original poster may have been talking about Facebook, not the APP on the phone. I used to be able to click on friends (in FB, NOT on the phone) and it would search FB for new numbers that I had on my phone (I presume it got this information when I synched my phone). It was called "Facebook for Blackberry Smartphones" and it was an option up until recently. I don't know why I can no longer access this feature and I can't seem to find anyone who knows why it is no longer showing up.
    11-14-10 11:02 PM
    Same problem here and hoping somebody chimes in with a solution. It used to be an option on Facebook to search for friends via your blackberry, no longer there as an option...pretty frustrating with how often facebook changes.
    12-12-10 09:35 PM
    I used to be able to find friends on Facebook using this feature. Lately when I've been trying It loads pretty slow and then stops. What could be the problem? It's pretty annoying. I even uninstalled the app and then reinstalled it.
    Forget the "FB for BlackBerry" app...simply type m.facebook.com in your phone's mobile browser...type your friend's phone number (or email adress, or name) in the search box, and it will lead you to their profile. I tried it today with a phone number and it worked!
    04-29-13 06:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD