What is the best Financial Tracking Software for the Blackberry (8320) regardless if it is free or you have to pay for it.

TIA,
    Luigi
    10-08-07 02:45 PM
    I think Ascendo Inc. makes something like that. It was more of a personal finance manager but I think it has some tracking stuff built in - not positive though. You could search for it or try Handango maybe.
    10-08-07 03:44 PM
    Thank you for the reply, I did see that and I am inclimed to purchase it, but I wanted to see if there were more available. And yes, I am looking for more of a personal finance manager.

Thanks again for the reply,
    Luigi
    10-09-07 06:26 AM
    i tried ascendo money for my t-mo curve. with the latest os. i loooved the program. it is a basic program, but i dont think it was much of a financial tracker though. i didnt have it long enough to explore. once i installed the program on my bb, it made my phone reset repeatedly. it was too aggravating.

i had a feeling that ascendo was doing it to my phone. so i removed it. sure enough, the problem stopped. it hurt to take the program off though because it really was great.

so now i am as well in search of a new program.
    11-07-07 08:44 PM
    You may wish to look into this as well, expense log pro, they are currently offering a 30 day free trial on the built for blackberry site, I cannot speak for it's use and functionality as I do not use it, but it does look promising and has alot of features with it, I'm not allowed to handle my expenses and such, my GF won't let me, cause if I did,welll...lets just say I'd have more then 1 blackberry lol
    Last edited by Bla1ze; 11-08-07 at 09:22 AM.
    11-08-07 09:18 AM
    I use Ascendo Money. Its really basic but works well.
    11-08-07 09:30 AM
    i tried ascendo money for my t-mo curve. with the latest os. i loooved the program. it is a basic program, but i dont think it was much of a financial tracker though. i didnt have it long enough to explore. once i installed the program on my bb, it made my phone reset repeatedly. it was too aggravating.

i had a feeling that ascendo was doing it to my phone. so i removed it. sure enough, the problem stopped. it hurt to take the program off though because it really was great.

so now i am as well in search of a new program.
    I had the same problem with Ascendo Fitness. Removed it and problem went away. I think I will stay away from their software. If Quicken made a version for the BB, I'd be all over it.
    11-08-07 05:10 PM
    If Quicken made a version for the BB, I'd be all over it.
    I am SO with you on this!!! (Intuit, are you listening????) . Pocket Quicken is the ONLY program from PalmOS that I miss on my BBs!!!!
    11-13-07 06:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD