I am probably the last one to know about it, but for all of you internet radio users, Pandora Has finally made a app for the BB 8130!
    and with that, there is no reason to own a iphone. Go Blackberry!
    03-23-09 02:52 PM
    I like it a lot better than Slacker. Slacker skipped too much. I was so happy that I could go a whole day without waiting for a damn song to load every 30 seconds.
    03-23-09 03:45 PM
    I just got pandora 2 days ago and I love it. I've only had one issue with it freezing, but a battery pull fixed it. I love how it doesn't take forever to load, and it doesn't skip while buffering.
    Only thing i've noticed is every once in a while the music will stop for 5 - 10 seconds to load, but that's it. And I haven't seen any thing about a max on skipping songs.
    In short, I love it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-09 12:10 PM
    Does Pandora kill your battery compared to caching songs with Slacker?
    03-24-09 12:16 PM
    I loaded Pandora on Sunday, have it for two days now, and can say that my battery use is not all that different from before when I didn't have any tunes playing. And I use my Bold for many things during the day. I would rather read the news from AP, Reuters, and the NYTimes on my Bold than on my computer monitor.

Obviously there is more of a battery burn, but it is so worth it with such a beautiful application playing almost all day long on your BB!

I charge my Berry every night so I don't much worry about battery usage. It has never let me down no matter what I do with it during the day. I do have my background light set to 50% and see very little difference in screen resolution from when the screen is burning at 80%. I think that may be one reason I get a full day out of my handset with no problems.
    03-24-09 01:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD