I know you're busy people so I really appreciate you taking to time to read my message!

I'm a long-time "crackberry" addict and a BIG fan of crackberry.com. I'm also creative director at Bryte Software. We are beginning the internal alpha testing on a new portal specifically designed to work with Blackberry Smartphone platform called "Kompass". Kompass is the FIRST Basecamp portal made to work on the blackberry. It is also expandable to work on almost all smartphones in the industry.

I'm choosing Crackberry.com as the first avenue for announcing Kompass. We are beginning to accept applications for private beta testers at kompasshq.com. I would love to give the Crackberry family Basecamp users the first shot.

Thank you once again! I hope to hear from you soon!

Adam Carlan
    06-03-09 11:54 PM
    I am interested in checking this out. Signed up at your site.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-09 12:07 AM
    Thanks, Joe! We look forward to testing plenty of Storms.
    06-04-09 12:12 AM
    Awesome . Cannot wait to try it out. And give feedback to you guys. I enjoy being apart of beta test.

06-04-09 12:20 AM
    Hey Folks. Follow Kompass on twitter at twitter.com/kompasshq
    06-04-09 10:42 AM
    Hey! Some Kompass love over at ReadWriteWeb! Take a look >> readwriteweb.com/archives/kompass_will_take_basecamp_mobile_for_the_first_ti .php
    06-04-09 08:36 PM
    Count me in, please!
    06-05-09 12:09 AM
    Hi Jennifer. Thanks for the interest!

Did you sign up at kompasshq.com?
    06-05-09 01:25 AM
    Goin there now... Please pick me

06-05-09 02:17 AM
    Happy Friday to you all! Kompass featured on Blackberry Cool >> tinyurl.com/ordtgf
    06-05-09 09:43 AM
    Thanks to all who have registered.

Have a great weekend!
    06-05-09 06:52 PM
    I know you're busy people so I really appreciate you taking to time to read my message!

I'm a long-time "crackberry" addict and a BIG fan of crackberry.com. I'm also creative director at Bryte Software. We are beginning the internal alpha testing on a new portal specifically designed to work with Blackberry Smartphone platform called "Kompass". Kompass is the FIRST Basecamp portal made to work on the blackberry. It is also expandable to work on almost all smartphones in the industry.

I'm choosing Crackberry.com as the first avenue for announcing Kompass. We are beginning to accept applications for private beta testers at kompasshq.com. I would love to give the Crackberry family Basecamp users the first shot.

Thank you once again! I hope to hear from you soon!

Adam Carlan
    Thank u for the info.
    Let me guess where your SN coming from. It's your last name backspelled. lol
    06-05-09 07:24 PM
    Thank u for the info.
    Let me guess where your SN coming from. It's your last name backspelled. lol
    No problem!

How'd you guess that! I thought "nalrac" was too cryptic to figure out

Thanks for the response!
    06-06-09 09:44 PM
    Will this be an actuall application that's intergrated with the device, or will it be a launcher to launch to a web site using the wap browser?
    06-07-09 12:33 AM
    Will this be an actuall application that's intergrated with the device, or will it be a launcher to launch to a web site using the wap browser?
    The primary app will be a browser-based interface that instantly brings basecamp functionality to you phone. We're working diligently to optimize the app for specific phones to make the experience feel like a native app, without the syncing issues present in native Basecamp apps found on the iPhone. It also opens up a new world of limitless mobile flexibility with your Basecamp account.

Please let us know if you have any more questions.

Thanks!
    06-07-09 11:10 AM
    Thanks again for all of the Crackberry addicts that signed up over the weekend! Please let us know if you have any questions.

-Adam
    06-08-09 03:30 PM
    Count me in please!!!

06-08-09 07:02 PM
    Come on over to Kompass for Basecamp to sign up.

Thanks!
    06-10-09 01:59 PM
    Too much work for a beta. Ill just purchase it.
    06-10-09 02:26 PM
    Thanks! That's good to hear.
    06-11-09 09:04 PM
    Thanks again to all of the crackberry addicts who registered from this thread. Please let us know if you have any questions.
    06-16-09 03:09 PM
    I just signed up for an invite-I LOVe to beta test things, and I hope that I can get in on this.
    07-22-09 11:34 AM
    Oops, forgot to mention anything about Crackberry in my app... GRRRR
    07-22-09 11:59 AM
    Hi i've been using Basecamp for a year now and have multiple accounts. Please count me in for the beta.I am desperately needing access on my BB. I signed up at Kompass earlier this month and my name is Jesse. I signed up on July 13th.
    08-03-09 02:36 PM
    Well, looks like this could be DOA, no response from Bryte Software, Twitter feed hasn't been updated since June 29th. :\
    08-18-09 09:54 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD