Hi,

I'd like to remove some ditrius from my flip (games like Tetris, Bubble Bash demo etc. - not even sure how that got on) that don't show up in the Application section Of DM and I've heard I can do it with Filescout. Anyone know how to go about this type of operation? I checked the help section of their website, but it was no help.

Thanks in advance,

mslpp
    05-28-10 03:47 AM
    those icons are just pointers to download the apps from the internet. They take up like 300bytes or something silly like that. The space gained is minimal and they will return next time you reboot your phone.

I really wish you would have searched, there's a thousand or more threads explaining this.
    05-28-10 05:28 AM
    If they are actually applications, you can delete them by going to Options (the wrench icon)>advanced options>applications. If they don't show up there, you can just hide the icons (highlight the icon>hit BB menu button>hide). As per the previous post, the icons take up hardly any memory.
    05-28-10 10:34 AM
    Ah, thanks. I did a quick search last night, but I guess not thorough enough. I'll just hide them then. This is good to know for my soon to be new Slider!

mslpp
    05-28-10 01:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD