Is it just me or do you not get all of your file free memory back after you install and delete apps. I only have a few apps installed, but I feel I have low memory now because I've tried so many. I only have google maps, facebook, istock manager, aim, yahoo msger, and winlive msger. When I battery pull I restart at 99 mb. I've deleted the games and languages. Do you think my mem is low?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-10 10:11 AM
    You will have to reboot your device and then you'll see what your flash memory is. Even then you may not even see that you'll get it all back, berrys are known for memory leaks.
    05-05-10 10:47 AM
    Is it just me or do you not get all of your file free memory back after you install and delete apps. I only have a few apps installed, but I feel I have low memory now because I've tried so many. I only have google maps, facebook, istock manager, aim, yahoo msger, and winlive msger. When I battery pull I restart at 99 mb. I've deleted the games and languages. Do you think my mem is low?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I have more apps than that and after I reboot I start with 102mb but I also shrank my OS and use MAXMEM. Another thing I noticed that helps a little is to reduce the size of your data base on the device.
    05-05-10 05:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD