For some reason when I click on a contact and scroll up through our texts back and forth everything is fine but when I go back to my inbox, then try to click on the same contact again, it doesn't let me open it and I have to do a battery pull.

Another thing is I'm having trouble deleting apps. I click on delete and sometimes that works but for others I went in and deleted the service books and when I did a battery pull a few days later they all returned. How do I get rid of them for good?

Thanks in advance (:

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-10 01:16 PM
    Another thing is I'm having trouble deleting apps. I click on delete and sometimes that works but for others I went in and deleted the service books and when I did a battery pull a few days later they all returned. How do I get rid of them for good?
    There are certain items that show icons, but they are not actual apps, they are launchers pushed by your carrier that are links for apps. I do not have T-Mobile, so I am not sure which ones T-Mobile pushes. These icons cannot be deleted, since they are in service books. Each time you reboot your device they will return. They don't use memory, though.

The best way to avoid them is to create a new folder, call it "junk" and move all those icons into the junk folder, and then hide the junk folder. Out of sight, out of mind!
    05-22-10 01:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD