Does anyone know what app or setting is controlling this 'Feature Application' popup that happens when I unlock my phone? It's pretty darn annoying and don't remember ever checking off/allowing something like this to run. Holding the menu button down doesn't show an actual application running so not sure what's controlling this.

I've tried to do a search on here and on Yahoo! but the words 'feature' and 'application' are a little too common it seems to nail down anything.

Thanks!
    08-10-12 12:52 PM
    Is it something like the issue described here?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-world-727830/
    08-10-12 01:13 PM
    Nope, Although that gold star annoyed the heck out of me a while ago and had to get rid of it.
    That thread did get my juices going and believe it's "Contacts to Excel" by Amaira Soft because the last pop up was for "Google Popup Search" by the same company and I know my Contacts to Excel gives me dumb notifications when I unlock the phone too.

Uninstalled Contacts to Excel and going to try that.

Thanks!
    08-10-12 01:29 PM
    Hi, I have the same problem. Every day I have a popup on Feature Application to avoid Spam messages. I need to press several times different keys to remove it. It has at the end a button for download the application that opens a 'blank' web page. I am attaching a picture of the popup.
    Thanks for the support.
    Feature Application Popup-la-foto.jpg
    10-12-12 04:51 PM
    Blackberry is building a bigger toilet....more crap. I hate these popup. Let me know if anyone has a way out.
    11-01-12 12:08 PM
    it is being caused by some app installed on your device. see, who is the developer of the app that the popup is directing to. and you can try deleting the app installed on your device from that developer.
    otherwise you have to delete one app at a time and see if the popup still exists.
    11-01-12 02:56 PM
    deny permision or delete apps from amaira software and oswald designs. it workedf for me

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    11-01-12 03:13 PM
    deny permision or delete apps from amaira software and oswald designs. it workedf for me

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    Thank you. It was the amaria soft multi copy app....completely useless app...these guys show be banned.
    11-04-12 11:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD