Ever since I updated to 1.8, my FB emails show up in my inbox, never the app. I've tried battery pulls, re-installs, everything. I even made sure several times that email notifications were ON (they were) as well as changed the notification email. No luck.

Any idea what's wrong? I've had this problem well over a week (since I updated).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-06-10 08:03 AM
    Well, Go into FB on a PC and delete the BB FB app under App settings. Then login to FB via your BB. They should be working at that point.
    09-06-10 10:36 AM
    Nope, still won't work.

09-06-10 06:24 PM
    Do you see the BB app listed from your PC? This rests the notifications and turns off most email notifications. If you leave the app running, it will update based on the timer you set.

09-06-10 08:41 PM
    Yeah I see it and everything. I have notifications set up on my BB and PC. Again, nothing.
    09-06-10 10:08 PM
    Your not understanding. They are tied together. When you enable notification on your BB within the FB app, it disables most email notifications as seen from your FB account on a PC. Send someone a message or write in a thread. See if your BB FB app gets a red star and also has an icon in the banner when they respond back.

09-06-10 10:18 PM
    I have enabled notifications through FB for BB. I've written on people's walls and such today but when they responded, the actual Facebook email shows up in my email box and nothing else. Nothing shows up in the FB app.

09-06-10 10:47 PM
    Check and ensure that your e-mails arent going to your junk mail folder.
    09-07-10 01:09 AM
    There are no emails in the BB FB app. Delete the app again from a PC and login from your BB. Make NO other changes. On your BB, go into the FB app and hit the BB Menu key. Select options and toffle the notifications. Be sure to save after each change. Once back on and saved, make a FB post and see what happens when they respond.

09-07-10 09:50 AM
    Deleted FB 1.8 App and went back on App World to redownload. The FB App doesn't seem to be downloadable anymore. Did RIM Pull it?
    09-08-10 12:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD