Did a quick search, but i didn't really find an answer to my question

So on the actual facebook website I have notifications set so I receive emails every time someone friends me, comments on my wall, tags me etc.. For some reason ever since I installed the FB app (via from a link from the facebook website) on my blackberry the previously checked off notification categories ALL get un-checked. I'm not sure which version of FB i'm running but I presume it's the latest one.

I have both the "blackberry message application" and the "facebook notifications" checked off on the options page of the Facebook app. This problem isn't such a big deal, it's just annoying that i have to re-check all the categories on the facebook notification setting page. Am I missing something here or is this just a glitch with the app?
    02-02-11 05:43 PM
    I think what you are describing is how it is supposed to work -- if you re-check all the notification boxes in facebook you'll get both and email notice about a post/update AND a pushed facebook notification on your blackberry. I've let facebook turn off the email notifications and exclusivley use my blackberry for notifications.
    02-03-11 08:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD