Hey everyone, I was just wondering if there was any way I could play Farmville (the facebook game) on my BB curve 8330. Thanks!
    09-27-09 09:59 PM
    Yea. Login using either opera or bolt. Flash might be a bit too intense for the phone just to let you know from personal experience.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-27-09 10:59 PM
    I just tried on Bolt and it just sat at the loading screen forever. Will it eventually load or what?

09-27-09 11:01 PM
    i doubt u can play thisn game on any phone
    09-28-09 12:54 AM
    just checked it, farmville requires flash player so its a no go maybe once skyfire is released it might work
    09-28-09 12:59 AM
    bolt and opera wont load it. they dont have flash
    skyfire will have flash and should be able to play it i am told. but no word on when it will be out yet. could be some time

RIM are also going to add flash to blackberry and the native browser. also no word on how long that may take
    09-28-09 12:59 AM
    That makes me sad, I'm such a farmville addict.
    10-01-09 10:05 AM
    I just bought a BB so I could keep up with my farm on Farmville ... Yes I know how :-( ... I hope we can play soon!
    10-23-09 02:12 PM
    When do you think the flash player will be available? I too was hoping to farm it up at work with my new BB.
    11-09-09 06:57 PM
    That sucks! I just accepted to play and now I can forget about that! UGH!
    12-01-09 02:49 PM
    Ya know now that I know here's another game I can't play....Personally I'm pretty sure picking the bb curve 8330 was a big mistake,if ya ask me, I would not suggest this as your next phone. There is still so much it can't do. Heck even my videos don't run smooth or at all! I have a media card. I just don't like my bb, definitely buyers remorse. [With good reason]

03-24-10 02:03 PM
    The 8330 is like what, 3-4 years old now?
    03-24-10 03:02 PM
    Bolt claims you can play Farmville and Mafiawars through their browser, so... I have no idea, I don't use Facebook.
    03-25-10 11:42 AM
    Bolt claims you can play Farmville and Mafiawars through their browser, so...
    Does BOLT support FLASH?

No. BOLT does not support Flash but we do support FLV Format (as in streaming video Web sites including YouTube - Broadcast Yourself., MySpace, video.google.com, etc.)

From Bolt Browser - FAQ

Do not think that you will be able to access these games any time soon. Skyfire wouldnt even run it when in alpha, but also is dead in the water so its a moot point.
    03-25-10 11:45 AM
    Also considering that farmville bogs down your standard PC because of how poorly written it is, I wouldn't really use it as a good example of flash gaming on a mobile platform...

Even if you get full flash, there's a definite potential of it running like complete crap because the game is written like complete crap.
    03-25-10 01:32 PM
    I just bought a BB so I could keep up with my farm on Farmville ... Yes I know how :-( ... I hope we can play soon!

I would like 2 know how to play Farmville also on BB Curve. Can u help me?

03-31-10 06:13 PM
    I'd really like to know how to play FV. If I can't play it at least i would like to be able to accept the gifts like u can on the Droid. Thanks
    04-09-10 01:23 PM
    You can play it on my fiancee's Samsung Moment. It is a bit crappy that even with my new BB curve 8530 it is still very limited. I use an Opera browser and still cant play any of the flash games.
    04-17-10 04:42 PM
    RIM have not confirmed the release date of the adding the functions of flash to the devices!
    04-17-10 05:47 PM
    blackberry no flash. u can't play
    04-25-10 07:14 AM
    negative on farmville playing
    05-01-10 03:39 PM

Finally, I am a BlackBerry Master!

The day will come when we can plant and harvest on a BlackBerry.
    05-18-10 10:12 AM
    Does BOLT support FLASH?

No. BOLT does not support Flash but we do support FLV Format (as in streaming video Web sites including YouTube - Broadcast Yourself., MySpace, video.google.com, etc.)

From Bolt Browser - FAQ

Do not think that you will be able to access these games any time soon. Skyfire wouldnt even run it when in alpha, but also is dead in the water so its a moot point.
    Maybe my memory is bad, but I seem to remember them Tweeting about being able to play Mafia Wars and I thought also Farmville, from their browser. I know they do not do Flash.

Edit : My memory must have been bad, or I read a thread about it and someone BS'd. Looks like Mafia Wars - Yes, Farmville - No.
    Last edited by Blacklac; 05-19-10 at 09:07 PM.
    05-19-10 09:03 PM
    If you'd like to play Farmville or any of the Flash games on Facebook, there's a web browser called uZard P that will allow this. I have it downloaded on both my Blackberry Tour and my Bold 9650. It says that it's currently only available for the 9000, but like I said... I've tested it on both the 9630 and the 9650 and it works.
    07-06-10 10:23 PM
    It's not pretty but I managed to get Uzard P Storm version installed on a new 9800 Torch... Farmville uhg.
    08-25-10 01:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD