View Poll Results: What Fantasy Football works best on blackberries?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yahoo.com

19 57.58%
  • NFL.com

2 6.06%
  • ESPN.com

12 36.36%
    What fantasy football works the best on blackberries?

Are you able to conduct your draft on your blackberry?
    07-20-09 07:44 PM
    This is a great question.

Every year it seems each FF provider improves their online/mobile interface.

I used ESPN on my BB last year and it worked ok. Same with Yahoo.
    07-20-09 07:46 PM
    This is a great question.

Every year it seems each FF provider improves their online/mobile interface.

I used ESPN on my BB last year and it worked ok. Same with Yahoo.
    Yeah I'm getting my first Blackberry next month. I'm going with the Tour. I'm just trying to figure out which browser to use and which site I should set my league up on.
    07-20-09 07:49 PM
    By the way. GO PENS! LOL.
    07-20-09 07:50 PM
    I've used pretty much all of them on a BB. ESPN is by far the best/easiest.
    07-20-09 07:54 PM
    I've used pretty much all of them on a BB. ESPN is by far the best/easiest.
    So I take it that it's easy to manage your team on ESPN. Have you ever tried to draft a team on your blackberry?
    07-20-09 07:56 PM
    So I take it that it's easy to manage your team on ESPN. Have you ever tried to draft a team on your blackberry?
    I don't think you can draft on a Blackberry. Mosy online drafts are flash based, and BB's don't do flash.

But yes, it's very easy to manage everything. You can do everything you can do on a computer with it. Roster, add/drop a player, scoreboard, standings......
    07-20-09 07:59 PM
    Great thread, anyone what to start a BB league this year? I just got my first BB and i love fantasy football. Add my pin or shoot me a message if anyone wants to do this.
    07-20-09 08:05 PM
    i'm in for a league....
    07-20-09 08:11 PM
    I wonder how skyfire will handle fantasy football? Anyone have any ideas?
    07-20-09 08:58 PM
    I'm down with a FF league. We actually have our local one set up on a website too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-09 09:09 PM
    I've used CBS for years for our league, but their mobile app thing is a little lacking in the past. Maybe this year they'll improve. I'm up for a league btw.
    08-03-09 08:04 PM
    yeah you can manage your teams, no draft though as far as i know

btw im in for a CB.com league PM me and ill give you my pin
    08-03-09 08:07 PM
    btw... im a mn wild fan. steelpenguin and redwings, maybe we should be talking about fantasy hockey eh?
    08-03-09 08:22 PM
    btw... im a mn wild fan. steelpenguin and redwings, maybe we should be talking about fantasy hockey eh?
    Lol. That series took about 10 years off my life.
    08-03-09 08:33 PM
    Lol. That series took about 10 years off my life.
    yeah i imagine so. great hockey though! very exciting stuff!

now if only big bad MN can get some playoff love this year without mr girly gaborik!
    08-03-09 08:35 PM
    I might be interested in a CB.com league as well if it happens.
    08-03-09 08:47 PM
    yeah i imagine so. great hockey though! very exciting stuff!

now if only big bad MN can get some playoff love this year without mr girly gaborik!
    Only time will tell. I'm pumped for the Pens. I've been a fan since the 80's and I have to say this team could been much better than the early 90's team. Sid and Geno are soooo young and nowhere near their primes. Pittsburgh Hockey will be great for years.
    08-03-09 08:47 PM
    Only time will tell. I'm pumped for the Pens. I've been a fan since the 80's and I have to say this team could been much better than the early 90's team. Sid and Geno are soooo young and nowhere near their primes. Pittsburgh Hockey will be great for years.
    im not a fan of crosby. i just dont like him for some reason. great skill though. now MALKIN on the other hand.... absolutely love him. dont tell any of my wild fan friends though hahahaha

you in for CB Fantasy football? i could be the league manager if its on espn.com
    08-03-09 09:14 PM
    im in for a Cb league. If ne one wants to join one a couple of guys + myself from CB.com have one up in yahoo. hit me up if you want to join. if you are starting a new one hit me up ill join. cant get enough FF!!!!
    08-03-09 09:22 PM
    i think ill start one on espn.com. nothing against yahoo but i love me some espn if you want in let me know! spread the word
    08-03-09 09:40 PM
    I might give fantasy football a go. I'm a newbie and have never tried a fantasy league, so I'd probably get spanked.
    08-03-09 10:05 PM
    I might give fantasy football a go. I'm a newbie and have never tried a fantasy league, so I'd probably get spanked.
    its pretty easy and not too involved. dont worry ive only done it a few years so im no pro
    08-03-09 10:15 PM
    i PM'd everyone here who noted theyd be in for a league. if i didnt get you, send me a PM with an email address so i can invite you into my CB.com league at ESPN.

i cant wait for the season to start!
    08-03-09 10:24 PM
    I am down for some ff!!!

pin:30BE9F45

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-09 10:34 PM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD