This may seem kind of dumb but the Iphone has an app where you can schedule a "Fake Caller" so if you are somewhere that you would like to leave or someone is talking a little too long, you can jus get that phone call and your good to go. It actually does call your phone so you dont have to worry about someone calling while you are "using the phone". Are there any Apps offered like this for blackberry? If so, could someone tell me where and how to get it. Thanks Much
    03-07-09 11:30 AM
    denscoe... There are & just the day before yesterday I remember reading about it. Maybe try the search function in here & maybe you'll find it. I really don't remember the name of the thread.
    03-07-09 11:34 AM
    thank you much, i will check that...i tried a couple searches and just got stuff about the iphone so i will look. thanks though =)
    03-07-09 11:57 AM
    Spoof cards, fake caller cards these things are rude and verge on legality. I know the fake card you are talking about is solely for you, by you and directed at you but I personally feel these things are crossing the line.

Just my opinion
    03-07-09 02:24 PM
    in a way this is wrong, but i could see how this would be useful. lol.
    03-07-09 02:44 PM
    There is one on the CB blog page... Did not read about it but I saw it. Try looking there.
    03-07-09 02:54 PM
    What I need is a "change caller/texter" app... so when I get called/texted by one person, it looks like another...

lol.
    03-07-09 03:06 PM
    Jdoc I 2nd that!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-09 04:48 PM
    Its called phoney call-( fake call generator) on the cb app store just search for it on there

03-07-09 07:07 PM
    What I need is a "change caller/texter" app... so when I get called/texted by one person, it looks like another...

lol.

sooo.... why not just save the "secret" person under another name?
    03-08-09 12:27 AM
    It's called an Alarm.
    03-08-09 07:48 AM

lol.
    Indeed good doctor. I need that as well.

03-08-09 07:57 AM
    sooo.... why not just save the "secret" person under another name?
    That is definitely not a bad idea. Of course, I am a sweet little angel who does not need to do such things.

03-08-09 07:59 AM
    its called 123spoof
    03-08-09 08:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD