Got the email today that Toysoft's Fake Call app has updated from 1.1 to 2.0. I go to my account and it doesn't offer upgrade. Not free, not even to buy. Every other app on my page says download under it, but that one. Evenwhen i have had to pay for upgrades it still says DL under it. What's going on here? ANyone else have the app? Anyone else try to DL the upgrade? Did you have to pay for it?
    08-14-09 12:55 AM
    Got the email today that Toysoft's Fake Call app has updated from 1.1 to 2.0. I go to my account and it doesn't offer upgrade. Not free, not even to buy. Every other app on my page says download under it, but that one. Evenwhen i have had to pay for upgrades it still says DL under it. What's going on here? ANyone else have the app? Anyone else try to DL the upgrade? Did you have to pay for it?
    upgrade should be free.

1.1 for os 4.2 and v2.0 for storm, 8900, bold and tour.

you can always get the free update on our site Toysoft Development, Inc. - PalmOS and BlackBerry Applications
    just install the OTA version
    08-14-09 02:52 AM
    you'll need a new serial though..at least I did on the Storm.

Toysoft customer service responded quickly with a replacement code.
    08-14-09 10:21 AM
    No more compatibilty for the BB Bold 9000?
    04-29-10 05:14 PM
    No more compatibilty for the BB Bold 9000?
    its there now. just added.

the latest version 2 has new user interface and you can place a fake call from the contacts app.
    04-29-10 05:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD