All of a sudden my Google Sync is "failing".............it tells me to sign out and back in.......when I choose to "sign out" it asks if I want to sign out and remove all synchronized items from your phone".....then my choices are Cancel and Delete....what exactly happens if I choose Delete? Will all my contacts and calendar items be lost?
    02-03-10 12:14 PM
    I chose delete and my contacts and calendar were fine....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-10 12:23 PM
    If you choose delete, only entries that came from your Google account disappear. If you entered them originally via your BlackBerry, they should still be there. In my case, all my contacts were gone after I signed out... However, when I signed back in, they were all restored.
    02-03-10 01:24 PM
    All of a sudden my Google Sync is "failing".............it tells me to sign out and back in.......when I choose to "sign out" it asks if I want to sign out and remove all synchronized items from your phone".....then my choices are Cancel and Delete....what exactly happens if I choose Delete? Will all my contacts and calendar items be lost?

The same thing started happening to me yesterday and I have been trying everything to fix it. Possibly could it be on google's end?
    02-03-10 08:06 PM
    Since I use my calendar all day long and needed it to sync, I decided to try the "delete" option in hopes it would work. It couldn't hurt since it wasn't working anyway. After choosing "delete", I signed back into my google account and the sync worked. My calendar entries from my PC that were missing before we now there and my contacts were all showing. Not sure why it quit working but if it happens again, I will do the same........thanks for the suggestion of choosing "delete" cause it did work.
    02-03-10 08:49 PM
    Yep had to sign out delete and resync too. Something on their end must have failed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-10 08:51 PM
    After several days of trying to figure out why my google calendar wouldn't sync with my Storm, I followed the advice on this thread and signed out, deleted and re-synced. It worked! You guys are great! Thanks for the info. I knew I could count on Crackberry. Next time I'll know what to do.
    02-04-10 01:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD