I noticed that my FB App was doing something strange today. Every O that I entered in a PM was being turned into a V in my words. So for exapmle I'd enter the word, book and after sending the message it would read as, bvvk. So, I uninstalled the app, rebooted, reinstalled FB, battery pulled then tried to login and now I can't. I have done this 3 times now. I keep getting the message..."We were unable to log you in (2406)." I have never had issue with this FB App-ever. Can I plese get some information as to why this is suddenly ocurring? My login info is correct and FB was properly installed with no hang ups. I have installed through both BB App World and even tried OTA through FB's BB site. I'm really confused and annoyed? Help! Thank you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-18-11 08:18 PM
    I was having problems with my app and decided to log out and log back in. Because I did, i'm getting the exact same error now.. Did you find a fix?
    06-20-11 02:34 AM
    I was having problems with my app and decided to log out and log back in. Because I did, i'm getting the exact same error now.. Did you find a fix?
    Heavens no! I can't get it fixed, but when I go to the login screen if I click "Sign Up" it takes me too my FB's mobile site and I can use it that way. I dunno...this is really strange. This has to be some crazy glitch. I will be so glad when they come out with a new update. I'm hoping the problem will correct with a new version. This is very annoying.

06-20-11 03:21 PM
    I found my fix... Go to account settings> Account security > and uncheck account approval...
    06-20-11 03:24 PM
    I found my fix... Go to account settings> Account security > and uncheck account approval...
    See, this shouldn't be an issue. I have been able to login with the account approval setting on numerous times. This also doesn't exlain why my O's turn into V's. This is whack. LOL

06-20-11 04:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD