08-04-09 10:01 PM
32 12
tools
    Anyways, if we're comparing, the current FB app for BB is on par with the iPhone's.
    That is horribly wrong. I don't know what you're smoking, but the iPhone app is much better. It has better/quicker photo viewing, it is better looking, has the ability to visit your inbox, it has Facebook chat, etc. The only thing the Blackberry one has over it is the push noti's. Why can't we have both? Why are we stuck with a ****ty application?
    08-04-09 03:08 PM
    Can you believe that I STILL do not have a facebook account? Boy, am I behind on the times or what?
    I actually envy you
    I hate Facebook, but feel forced to use it because a lot of my friends have abandoned all other means of communicating online.
    08-04-09 03:13 PM
    I found it useless I would much rather just go to the mobile site

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-09 06:59 PM
    That is horribly wrong. I don't know what you're smoking, but the iPhone app is much better. It has better/quicker photo viewing, it is better looking, has the ability to visit your inbox, it has Facebook chat, etc. The only thing the Blackberry one has over it is the push noti's. Why can't we have both? Why are we stuck with a ****ty application?
    People actually use FB chat!?
    08-04-09 07:02 PM
    i use the facebook app all the time and absol love it...i also like the feature that connects contact info with your address book...i never forget a birthday now, and i have pics for most of my contacts.
    08-04-09 08:22 PM
    Can you believe that I STILL do not have a facebook account? Boy, am I behind on the times or what?
    LOL - that made me chuckle since my 70 yr old mom finally signed up for one since she, as she put it.."is missing out on all the pictures that her sons upload"...
    08-04-09 08:30 PM
    Stang68...

You seem to know a lot about this. I just got a new Pink Pearl and if I were to send you a message on face book from it and then delete it I still have it show up on my sent messages from my home computer.
    My old Pink Pearl deleted it from home PC when I deleted it from my phone FB app. Or it really just never showed up on sent messages on home PC if sent from cell face book. Any suggestions?

Also, my old pink pearls FB app was faster and easier to use. How can I tell which app i have downloaded? Maybe I have an older version because Asurion sent me the phone??

Thanks so much!!
    08-04-09 10:01 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD