Strange. I have the latest Facebook (2.0.0.37) and it works fine for a few days, maybe a week at most, but then it will stop refreshing the new updates every 30 minutes as I've set it to do so. Trying to refresh manually does nothing either. It will just say "refreshing..." forever. Only way to solve it is to do a reinstall.

Anyone else encountered this?
    08-08-11 12:59 PM
    Yup. Just posted a thread yesterday wondering how to revert. I don't know what's wrong with it, but I'm having the exact same issue. Works great one day, then won't for a week.
    08-08-11 03:51 PM
    Exactly the same for me too.
    08-15-11 09:29 AM
    I've encountered the same thing. A reboot fixes it but it is annoying.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-11 09:30 AM
    Mine would only go a few hours and freeze and not refresh. I (and a lot of others) had to downgrade to vers 1.8 again
    08-15-11 10:32 AM
    I have the same problem. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and still the same thing. Only a reboot works, and that's a pain.
    Anyone know how to fix this??
    thanks!
    08-17-11 04:36 PM
    Mine would only go a few hours and freeze and not refresh. I (and a lot of others) had to downgrade to vers 1.8 again
    How do you downgrade to version 1.8? I upgraded 2.0 and it is nice and all but it doesn't refresh automatically the fb pictures of my blackberry contacts. I have to do them all individually by finding them under friends in facebook and then going to options and hitting refresh bb contact to get a new picture. The older version did this all by itself whenever you logged in.
    08-17-11 04:57 PM
    I have the same problem. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and still the same thing. Only a reboot works, and that's a pain.
    Anyone know how to fix this??
    thanks!
    RIM is aware of the problem per BetaZone and is working on a fix. Until then it's either reboot or downgrade I'm afraid.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-11 07:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD