Hi

I deleted facebook from my Curve as I was going on holiday. Now that I'm back I'm having trouble downloading it again. I can get to the download page, but when I click "I Agree" to the T&C's and click next, it says requesting for about a minute or 2 and then says "A Communication Failure has occurred, the server may be busy, please try again later. If the problem persists contact your service provider".

I've been constantly trying for a few days, so the "try again later" doesn't work, and I'm not sure I have the energy to go through the o2 Helpdesk unless I really have to!

For info, I have a BIS account with o2 and everything else seems to be working fine. I've tried the following: Clearing the browser memory, cache etc - taken out battery to reset, tried connection over wireless.

Any help gratefully recieved!.

Lesley

Thanks!
    03-01-09 11:42 AM
    Hi
    Would appreciate it if anyone could help!
    L
    03-01-09 02:35 PM
    I got a new Pearl 8130 a few days ago and have successfully downloaded other apps, but I'm experiencing the same exact problem you are when trying to install Facebook. Were you ever able to get it working?
    03-10-09 08:41 AM
    Is there a new facebook? Mine doesn't notify me?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-09 08:53 AM
    Mine did the same thing most of yesterday. I was finally able to download it late in the day. Dunno where the problem is/was, but for me at least it fixed itself in time.

03-10-09 09:33 AM
    I haven't tried in a couple days but mine wouldn't download either.

03-10-09 10:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD