I need help my Facebook will not notify me on my storm whatever I do....need help
    04-21-09 08:53 PM
    you have to change your email address on facebook.com to match the one you use on your storm.
    04-21-09 09:04 PM
    Your email address has to match, and go to your account setting and select the notifications you want to receive and save it.

I'm sure you have done this thou.
    04-21-09 09:06 PM
    My notifications have been inconsistent for the whole 4 months I've had it. I've read reports of others having similar issues.
    04-21-09 09:16 PM
    I have made sure that the e-mails matched, and all of the other notification stuff is correct but nothing
    04-21-09 09:27 PM
    how come i never get a notification when someone updates their status? i looked everywhere... i couldnt find an option for notification for status updates...
    TIA
    04-21-09 10:22 PM
    There is an option for, Updates about my Friends on Facebook. But not a Status update. Maybe that is the status one?

p.s. I just got a new couch and want to take a pic of it, can you model it for me? LOL
    04-21-09 10:26 PM
    There is an option for, Updates about my Friends on Facebook. But not a Status update. Maybe that is the status one?

p.s. I just got a new couch and want to take a pic of it, can you model it for me? LOL
    lol... first i'm a guy...
    but... i can model for you if she was with me...
    that's angelina jolie
    04-21-09 10:51 PM
    Mine works and I have the account that facebook is linked to forwarded to my account that I can access on my phone. Was surprised to see the facebook notification on my phone, lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-09 11:54 PM
    I have made sure that the e-mails matched, and all of the other notification stuff is correct but nothing
    Is your email account (the actual email account, not the setup on your blackberry) set up such that Facebook emails are being filtered into Spam or any other folder? If the messages are going anywhere other than your Inbox, the Facebook app won't be able to find them for purposes of generating the Facebook notification.
    04-22-09 02:47 AM
    holy crap...not again

Facebook doesn't send out an email every time you get a notification on the site. I'm pretty sure you have to be logged out of the site for a certain amount of time before they email you! Always make sure you log out of the site when leaving it!

The emails are how the facebook app gets notifications. check to see if your email account put the facebook emails in your junk mail.that could be the problem. Otherwise, be patient. To test the app, use it for a day without logging on with your computer! I'm sure you'll get notifications then
    04-22-09 03:19 AM
    I had the same problem. I had to switched my facebook account email (hotmail) to another email account (gmail). I was going to try switching it back to the old hotmail account to see if it worked, but because my gmail account delivers email instantly on my blackberry I also get my notifications instantly and I like that better than my old hotmail account.

U can try this and try changing it back to see if it was just a random glitch in the system.
    04-22-09 04:01 AM
    First off, update to Facebook 1.5 and see what happens.

My Facebook acct is attached to a Yahoo account which is also setup on my Storm. But it's definately not the primary email on there.
    04-22-09 04:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD