Ever since I upgraded to the new FB app (v1.9) and go to take a pic and then upload it to FB my phone freezes on the pic...no upload/download activity, no nothin! The only thing for me to do is a battery pull . . . but oddly enough the pic shows up on my FB! Anyone else having this happen? I looked at similar FB/BB posts and haven't seen anything so I'm reaching out for some help . . . thanks in advance for your help!
    11-18-10 10:01 PM
    1.9 is broken bad if you are on os6. All the main features don't even work.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    11-18-10 10:52 PM
    I am connected to wifi and its working fine.

I can make statuses, wall to wall, search, comment, and upload pictures.

Idk what Nightly is talking about.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-10 11:03 PM
    I recently uploaded a picture with FaceBook app v1.9 with no problems.
    11-18-10 11:45 PM
    I have given up on the facebook app. I either go online to the mobile site or use socialscope for it. Mainly socialscope though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-10 11:52 PM
    If you downloaded Facebook 1.9 from app world you'll have problems... don't know why. Delete FB, the go to blackberry site to download, there should be a link that says, "if you don't have access to app world, click here". do that and download it from the site... now everything is working perfectly. I'm running os6 .333
    11-19-10 09:42 AM
    1.9 is broken bad if you are on os6. All the main features don't even work.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    Ummm, not the case here at all. FB 1.9 works fine with BB6.

If you downloaded Facebook 1.9 from app world you'll have problems... don't know why. Delete FB, the go to blackberry site to download, there should be a link that says, "if you don't have access to app world, click here". do that and download it from the site... now everything is working perfectly. I'm running os6 .333
    +1
    Last edited by pcgizmo; 11-19-10 at 09:58 AM.
    11-19-10 09:50 AM
    This is also how I got my FB to work....now it runs like a charm!
    11-19-10 03:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD