Well, while I was browsing images on the facebook app, I decided to start zooming.. And saw that it requires two fingers to crop out an area to zoom in on. That is sweet! Also, I've noticed minimum amounts of flick scrolling. Its not a lot but there's a little bit of flick when your scrolling. Sorry everybody if this is old news. Just wanted to post this to let others that are not uninformed to be informed of these features. Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-09 11:52 PM
    use the search. this has been discussed PLENTY of times already!
    06-10-09 12:25 AM
    why would he use a search if he wasnt looking for an issue? he was just telling the crackberry world about something he thought was cool!
    06-10-09 12:31 AM
    cuz its been announced in the following thread

http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/fa...t=facebook+1.6
    06-10-09 01:15 AM
    I did use the search no relevant results came up for facebook multi touch but I saw flick scrolling... Sorry for reposting..

06-10-09 01:16 AM
    I did use the search no relevant results came up for facebook multi touch but I saw flick scrolling... Sorry for reposting..

it's no biggie
    06-10-09 01:27 AM
    Good luck finding relevant information when those threads get really long.
    06-10-09 01:27 AM
    that's when the "search this thread" function come in play
    06-10-09 01:28 AM
    that's when the "search this thread" function come in play
    +1 hahaha!
    06-10-09 01:42 AM
    +1 hahaha!
    , what can i say, isnt that what that functions for hahahaa
    06-10-09 01:44 AM
    Noobs never understand that when they think of something, they are never the first to notice it. They get so excited to have their "own post" that they just throw one up without checking to see how many other times it has been posted. As I have stated previously, they should not let anyone with less than 100 posts start a new thread...Or just make a "noob" lounge where you can post if you have less than 100 but keep out of the mainline forums, where people know how to search the thread/ forum before starting the 8th post on the same issue
    06-10-09 09:12 AM
    Wow, you guys are jerks. . . this coming from a fellow "noob" who has been using these forums (formerly just for viewing AND searching) for about the last 6 months and have been using forums for years on other sites. You do realize that if you don't post to a thread, it goes further down the list and you'll never see it again. . . this guy wasn't hurting a thing and you made a big deal about it. You guys need to chill out! If you see a thread with a heading of something that you've already heard about, don't click on it!!! No one is forcing you to look at a repost of an older thread.
    06-10-09 10:08 AM
    I totally agree with you on this point. Please don't use "reply" in that manner to add on to your HUGE post numbers. We should encourage more noob to post and share. Please be reminded that everyone started as noob..........

Wow, you guys are jerks. . . this coming from a fellow "noob" who has been using these forums (formerly just for viewing AND searching) for about the last 6 months and have been using forums for years on other sites. You do realize that if you don't post to a thread, it goes further down the list and you'll never see it again. . . this guy wasn't hurting a thing and you made a big deal about it. You guys need to chill out! If you see a thread with a heading of something that you've already heard about, don't click on it!!! No one is forcing you to look at a repost of an older thread.
    06-11-09 03:25 AM
    This is crazy! This is the ONLY forum, and I belong
    to a few, that flame you and get so
    mad when you post something that
    has been posted before. What an unfriendly group!
    Some people on CB make others not
    want to be here. What an unfriendly, unwelcoming site!
    Some people just have no lives and they
    need to flame people to get more post numbers
    as they have nothing else better to do
    with their time!
    Sorry if anyone had their feelings hurt, but I'm sick of reading
    the immaturity here. We are all adults and we have
    FrEedom of Speech in America!

06-11-09 04:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD