Facebook has been updated from 1.7.0.18 to 1.7.0.22

No idea on what's changed..

Was I the first to break this?

I have DREAMED of getting my name on the Crackberry blogs
    "Crackbery user deathmau5 has reported an upgrade to the ever popular Facebook application..blah blah blah"
    12-10-09 01:16 AM
    Must be the first. I haven't been able to upload pics all day, and thought there might be an update, because that was the problem last time I couldn't upload them. Did a search and yours is the only post I found.
    12-10-09 02:09 AM
    um ive had 1.7.0.22 for at least two weeks now bro. it was in the blogs awhile ago. i was a week late at least when i realized it too lol. sorry!
    12-10-09 02:53 AM
    I've had .22 for a while.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-09 02:54 AM
    yeah, same here....i've had it for a while now. it gave us the option to "like" statuses whereas it didn't before. however, with the privacy policy changed facebook did in the past 48 hours, the app has been rather screwy for some...my "like" option is now gone and i seem to lose connection frequently.
    12-10-09 05:33 AM
    yeah been out for ages now. Good reporting though
    12-10-09 05:37 AM
    Facebook has been updated from 1.7.0.18 to 1.7.0.22

No idea on what's changed..

Was I the first to break this?

I have DREAMED of getting my name on the Crackberry blogs
    You weren't the first to break this, maybe like #687653425878745, but keep trying....
    12-10-09 06:43 AM
    So I updated FB and where is the like function? It has disappeared and I really loved that function....

Thanks for any help.....
    Facebook made some changes yesterday that seems to be affecting the like button, It's there, just not for all posts. OP's have more control now.
    12-10-09 10:16 AM
    Anyone know why I suddenly can't load my profile picture? It appears in the app as a broken picture. I got a few blackberry yesterday and reinstalled FB and it's hasn't worked since. I can't seem to view the profile picture to save my life. I've tried changing the profile pic too. It just says "failed to download the requested image."

Thoughts?
    Last edited by aquayonex; 12-11-09 at 10:01 PM.
    12-11-09 09:37 PM
    Update - It's something to do with my facebook account. I can load my wife's facebook just fine. But when I log in to the app with mine it won't load the profile picture.
    12-11-09 09:49 PM
    Update - It's something to do with my facebook account. I can load my wife's facebook just fine. But when I log in to the app with mine it won't load the profile picture.
    Did you figure this out? I have the same problem?
    12-11-09 11:14 PM
    Nope..., no idea.
    12-11-09 11:25 PM
    And now, one of my friends profiles appears to have the same issue. I can't see her profile picture either. The stupid pic with the diagonal break.
    12-12-09 12:02 AM
    And now, one of my friends profiles appears to have the same issue. I can't see her profile picture either. The stupid pic with the diagonal break.
    I get the same exact thing on mine... Although it's not a big problem to me, I sure hope that it gets fixed
    12-12-09 02:37 PM
    I get the same exact thing on mine... Although it's not a big problem to me, I sure hope that it gets fixed
    Same issue here. It was fine until I changed my profile pic yesterday, then it started giving the broken image link and then displays the 'Failed to download the requested image' error message. No matter what pic is used now, it won't load. It is fine on the normal FB, but the image is broken on the BB FB app.
    12-13-09 08:37 AM
    If you changed your profile picture after FB changed their security settings, your picture will appear broken on your phone, but fine on your computer. RIM needs to come up with an update. I guess we just need to sit tight.
    12-16-09 04:26 PM
    I have had trouble uploading pics to Facebook from my Curve 8330 ever since I upgraded to Facebook 1.7.0.22. Anybody else notice? Solution?
    12-19-09 11:32 AM
    I have had trouble uploading pics to Facebook from my Curve 8330 ever since I upgraded to Facebook 1.7.0.22. Anybody else notice? Solution?
    I've had the same issue and it seems to come and go. Tried to upload a pic 4 times and no luck so I used the MMS option to my profile. An hour later I tried to upload another pic thru the app and it sailed right thru. There was another thread about it but I don't think anyone had a solution that worked for all. Think we need an app update to address this and the profile pic problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-19-09 05:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD