my messages keep getting deleted (about 1 a day) on the notifactions page!!! I was told (by AT&T) that it was designed that way????

I have checked all my settings, unless i am missing something
    07-07-09 03:16 PM
    Get rid of all the people you barely know and don't need to stay in touch with? Maybe you're simply a popular dude, but I never expected to meet someone that felt restricted by a 1200 friend limit. Unless you're a major pop star I can't imagine needing that many, my friends all tell me I'm crazy for having almost 500.
    Its not like i have 10,0000 friends or anything, i was just wondering what happens if I have a little over 1200 - like around 2000.

So the app just doesnt load the remaining friends?
    07-07-09 03:21 PM
    They need to add WiFi compatibility already!
    07-07-09 03:22 PM
    Just downloaded it. thanks for the info.
    07-07-09 03:36 PM
    i just installed it but still no calender at all? no facebook calender ... now what?
    07-07-09 03:52 PM
    They need to make it so I can hide or I'm getting ready to remove some obnoxious hs classmates!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-09 04:39 PM
    Have had this installed for about 10 hours now, and still no duplicate calendar entries! Looks like a keeper finally.

07-07-09 04:45 PM
    Its not like i have 10,0000 friends or anything, i was just wondering what happens if I have a little over 1200 - like around 2000.

So the app just doesnt load the remaining friends?
    That's totally fair, but you are officially the only person I know who's in a position to answer your question. Trent Reznor uses an iPhone.
    07-08-09 03:01 AM
    This version still doesn't capture phone numbers over to the BB contacts like advertised. It will grab the picture and name, but you must enter the number manually, even when one exists in the FB profile.

b.b.
    07-08-09 05:28 AM
    Im also having a problem with no calendar entries after upgrading to latest version. Is it possible to downgrade?
    07-08-09 09:16 AM
    Im also having a problem with no calendar entries after upgrading to latest version. Is it possible to downgrade?
    same here its still not working my calender is empty even after 2 full days
    its not getting anything
    07-08-09 09:53 AM
    same here its still not working my calender is empty even after 2 full days
    its not getting anything
    My problem exactly!! Man I wish I never upgraded.
    07-08-09 11:45 AM
    that's a lot for sure.
    07-09-09 08:42 AM
    They need to make it so I can hide or I'm getting ready to remove some obnoxious hs classmates!
    My issue as well, three or four of my "friends" feel the need to update their status six or seven times a day. I hide them on my PC, but have to see their inane drivel on the phone. I'm close to "defriending" them unless this gets addressed...
    07-09-09 10:31 AM
    My blackberry keeps getting the

"App Reset" everytime I re-download it and login.
    07-11-09 11:20 AM
    Noooooooooooooo how can I get my old FB back?? I've lost all my calender entries and it broke my phone
    07-11-09 04:44 PM
    07-11-09 05:10 PM
    EEK don't do it!!!!
    07-11-09 05:19 PM
    Is there an OTA Link for 1.6.0.17?

Because the .21 isnt working for me.
    07-11-09 05:28 PM
    Fixed my Calender problem with 1.6.0.21, although it is a bit long winded, but hope it helps you guys. Open the Facebook app, go to your friends list and manually refresh each bb contact. This brought back birthdays etc. I only did this for family & close friends as it would have taken hours to do all of them, but am happy to have the calendar working again!
    07-12-09 03:57 AM
    I really really really hate this new FB app.... how do I get the calender entries to show up in my today feature?? Also does anyone else have problems seeing comments (ie its gives u a link to read it on the mobile site??)

Can you get the old one back?
    07-12-09 08:22 AM
    Is there an OTA Link for 1.6.0.17?

Because the .21 isnt working for me.
    I don't have an OTA link but here are the FB 1.6.0.17 files for the storm.

Facebook 1.6.0.17

07-12-09 11:53 AM
    I really really really hate this new FB app.... how do I get the calender entries to show up in my today feature?? Also does anyone else have problems seeing comments (ie its gives u a link to read it on the mobile site??)

Can you get the old one back?
    Make sure that you have the calendar that contains the events set as the default. What I mean by this is go to Options> Advanced Options> Default Services> Calendar (CICAL): Set this to the email address with the events. As for the comments problem, the app will sometimes do that with certain messages that are sent to you fb inbox.

07-12-09 11:57 AM
    Ok guys I just read through four pages of this thread and I'm still confused. What is the general consenus on the update? Last time I tried to upgrade to 1.6 I never received Facebook notifications anymore, so I had to downgrade to 1.5. From there I proceeded to lose all the Facebook updates I had in my calender and had to manually refresh them all to get them back.

I don't know, I guess I'm still on the fence after all the trouble I have had in the past with not receiving notifications when I update past 1.5.
    07-12-09 12:28 PM
    How the heck do I get my friends list to fully refresh? it has been going for a day or so and is still only at 22% Is there something that I need to change. I have uninstalled/re-installed, battery pulls, and resets and still nothing. I hit refresh and it says 1% then jumps to 20% then does nothing....
    07-16-09 07:05 PM
50 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD