Cool. I will have to give that a shot later this evening. I'll post my success/failure after I'm done... for those of you keeping score at home.
    04-24-09 02:56 PM
    Bold os .266 had th fb app .31 with the phone number bug installed .32 and now I got a prompt

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-09 03:26 PM
    Anytime I upload a pic from my Curve, when I view it on the full Facebook website from my desktop, it looks really grainy. Has this release fixed the grainy picture issue?
    04-24-09 05:40 PM
    I find the pictures you upload are greatly improved over 1.2.

04-24-09 06:58 PM
    That's good to know. Thanks for the response.
    04-24-09 07:32 PM
    RIM is kidding, trust me.
    They have changed the program again, without changing version number.
    Uninstalled .32 and reinstalled again, now it asks for phone number request.
    Really, what do i have to think?
    04-24-09 07:32 PM
    Only way I got this to work was to delete facebook all together, delete the service book, then download facebook again, resend the service books. Now it works properly
    04-24-09 08:13 PM
    Is it just me or does the .32 mess up the aol I'm? I can't connect to AOL...
    04-24-09 08:45 PM
    Yeah it breaks AIM.
    04-24-09 09:02 PM
    Finally got home to upgrade from .31 to .32 and noticed two differences when manually syncing FB friends with my address book:

1) It now prompts me to ask I would like to replace the current contact ID photo in my address book with his/her FB photo.

2) It now prompts me about sending the phone number requests.

I agree with the earlier post that RIM probably slid at least one of the above updates into .32 after it was initially posted without the fixes. At least it has been addressed.

I just installed this over my existing .31 install; I didn't remove the app or service books first.
    04-24-09 10:47 PM
    I had installed .31 and nothing but but problems with my calendar. I installed the .32 and still have the same problems. I deleted the Facebook calendar service book and it reverted to the default calendar and all was good. Now the problem is that anytime you reset the phone the Facebook calendar comes back and screws everything up again. I unchecked the Facebook Options for the calendar and contacts hoping that would help, but it didn't. Am I going to have to delete the Facebook calendar service book every time I do a battery pull? I was hoping that someone might have a solutions to this problem with a permanent fix.
    04-25-09 11:11 AM
    I had installed .31 and nothing but but problems with my calendar. I installed the .32 and still have the same problems. I deleted the Facebook calendar service book and it reverted to the default calendar and all was good. Now the problem is that anytime you reset the phone the Facebook calendar comes back and screws everything up again. I unchecked the Facebook Options for the calendar and contacts hoping that would help, but it didn't. Am I going to have to delete the Facebook calendar service book every time I do a battery pull? I was hoping that someone might have a solutions to this problem with a permanent fix.
    Try deleting and then reinstalling the .32 version of FB. It seems that the original release of .32 didn't have the calendar bug fix and when it was re-uploaded later in the day it contains the fix.

04-25-09 12:57 PM
    On my Bold when I go into my calendar and select calendar my FB calendar is listed twice.
    04-25-09 03:35 PM
    Hopefully RIM fixes this fast...

04-25-09 03:43 PM
    If anyone could do an OTA for the latest version I'd sure appreciate it. I'd like to try it with 5.0 but the website says my device isn't supported and App World offers me 1.5.0.31 still. I won't be near a computer for a while.

04-25-09 05:04 PM
    Anyone know if .32 fixes the disappearing icon problem

Installed 1.5 on a friend pearl on verizon and now there is no icon for FB. App shows up in app list but icon is nowhere to be found. can't find a 1.2 version either
    04-26-09 03:02 AM
    Anyone know if .32 fixes the disappearing icon problem

Installed 1.5 on a friend pearl on verizon and now there is no icon for FB. App shows up in app list but icon is nowhere to be found. can't find a 1.2 version either
    The "disappearing icon" problem is what happens when the OS you're using doesn't support the version of FB you've installed.

04-26-09 05:02 AM
    Anyone notice the new FB kills your battery and hogs memory? I was having major battery problems. My battery was draining really fast after the upgrade. I deleted FB, now my battery and app memory is fine.

Anyone else notice this? Any word on a fix?
    04-27-09 03:50 AM
    Email addresses and phone numbers are still not synching for me, even with this update ...........
    I'm having the same issue, both in .31 and in .32. Can anyone confirm that they HAVE gotten emails or phone numbers to sync? (In any version...)
    04-27-09 04:25 AM
    I deleted the .32 and reinstalled it on Sunday, but am still having the calendar bug problem. The only way to fix it is to delete the FB Cal. service book, but it comes back every time I do a battery pull. Has anyone discovered a fix yet?
    Thanks
    04-27-09 10:04 AM
    Anyone notice the new FB kills your battery and hogs memory? I was having major battery problems. My battery was draining really fast after the upgrade. I deleted FB, now my battery and app memory is fine.

Anyone else notice this? Any word on a fix?
    I've noticed my battery has been draining very quickly lately, I wasn't sure what was causing it though .... I'll have to keep an eye on it.
    04-27-09 10:17 AM
    I've had the same issue. The old facebook was a memory drain too.

04-28-09 05:24 PM
    New update is pretty good...

I havent noticed any issues thus far..
    04-28-09 09:06 PM
48 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD