There's a .32 update to FB 1.5. Just downloaded using the auto update feature. Not sure what it fixes though.
    04-27-09 08:57 PM
    I still have my hacked version of FB and was able to download the new, legit version. YAY!

So far, I don't see anything different...
    04-27-09 09:52 PM
    The .32 version of FB was released early friday morning to address some problems with .31.
    The update fixes:
    * ISSUE: Default Calendar - Facebook calendar pre-empts existing device calendars. Issue resolved for new installations only, existing users are required to follow the manual process to reset their default device calendar.
    o Manual Steps: options/advanced options/default services/reset calendar to the correct service
    * ISSUE: Phone Number Requested when Manually Linking Contacts - A Facebook phone number request is automatically sent on a manual friend connection, users will be prompted if they want to request a phone number on a manual connection.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-09 10:14 PM
    * ISSUE: Phone Number Requested when Manually Linking Contacts - A Facebook phone number request is automatically sent on a manual friend connection, users will be prompted if they want to request a phone number on a manual connection.

Freaking AWESOME.
    I was really annoyed by that!
    04-27-09 10:22 PM
    i had that .32 is worse then .31 even though it claims to fix things..
    04-28-09 05:19 AM
    Noaim, you've said its worse but have given no examples, please elaborate !
    Why is it worse, what evidence can you give, many people want to know.

04-28-09 05:25 AM
    fix 1 bug. it let you manage if you want to ask phone number when you link contacts directly to facebook
    04-28-09 05:33 AM
    fixing the contact bug actually was a necessary thing in my book...besides that I didn't really notice the calendar issue...any other known bugs out there????
    04-28-09 07:09 AM
    I still have my hacked version of FB and was able to download the new, legit version. YAY!

So far, I don't see anything different...
    hacked version of FB?? As far as I know, FB is free to download. why need the hacked version??
    04-28-09 07:53 AM
    hacked version of FB?? As far as I know, FB is free to download. why need the hacked version??
    This person is talking about running the leaked 1.5.0.30 version of FB that was out for only 4.6 OS devices.

04-28-09 08:09 AM
    Ever since I dowloaded the new facebook I haven't been able to sign into aim! Does anybody know why? What's going on?!

04-28-09 09:56 AM
    Ever since I dowloaded the new facebook I haven't been able to sign into aim! Does anybody know why? What's going on?!

It doesn't sound like that's related to Facebook. It may be some other problem.
    did you try a battery pull?
    04-28-09 02:53 PM
    I can't remember what exactly they said that added problems there was a blog posted about it on like berryreview or something like that...

I use viigo so sometimes its hard to remember where I read it...

sorry =(

they posted about the update then made a update stating that more issues arrived with the update and that your better off not updating...
    04-28-09 03:14 PM
    The thread noaim is talking about is at Berryreview.com. I can't post links yet, but just search for "Facebook Update" and it should be the first link in the results.

Cheers
    04-28-09 03:42 PM
    Forgot to mention there are other users complaining about the update and it's affect on their AIM connection as well.
    04-28-09 03:45 PM

Update your AIM client to the latest version which is available in app world. Then resend your service books for the app and you should be good.

04-28-09 07:15 PM
    cool thanks
    04-28-09 09:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD