I have the Facebook in my BB Bold (Orange-FR).

I've configurate the TCP (APN: orange.fr / user: orange / login: orange).

Also, I've configurate de Facebook the 3 options to ALLOW (conection, ...) in the applications.

I changed also my e-mail (hotmail) to (gmail), because I read that the hotmail doesn't works with a Facebook or BlackBerry (I don't now it's true).

Now It works, but i c'ant see my friends list, and the message is:- "Unable to view the Friends List". Also, I c'ant send a message to anyone, or write to anyone, or tuch anyone, because the Facebook doesn't find my friends list.

I just can send my status and see the new status of my friends. Also, I can answer if some friend send me a message.

Can someone help me?

Thanks
    Last edited by Duda; 10-18-08 at 10:25 PM.
    10-05-08 09:22 AM
    I have the same problem.
    Please tell me if you find the bug.
    Perhaps the problem is by orange france, because MSN, Googletalk and ICQ dosn't work too.
    Or it's in the privacy settings of the facebook accound?!
    I changed my addresses of Facebook and the BB Facebook app to my blackberry.orange.fr address, but it still don't work.

I have a curve 8320 BIS orange france Firmware 4.5.0.81

Please help me and my BB

Richard
    12-12-08 08:26 AM
    WOW i have the same issues my BB Curve 8320 just started doing this March 6, 09. I cant view my friends list at all it says "your friends list is not available". I was on the phone with T Mobile and RIM. We tried everything possible> We were on the phone over 4 hours>. I even gave the RIM rep. my facebook log on and password info and she tried from her BlackBerry and got the same thing. But she wss able to view her info with her log on and password' Can someone please help?

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-09 11:19 AM
    I was coming on here today to find an answer for this same problem. I get my notifications about friend adds/messages/wallposts etc., but I cannot update my status, or see my friends updates. This has been going on for a few days now, anyone have any insight?
    03-08-09 11:25 AM
    same thing here.Its still doing it even now.
    03-30-09 05:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD