hello every one and welcome,,,,

i have problem on my tour a few weeks ago i post their my problem and i think to put all of you in the picture for my problem,,,,
    I have unlocked blackberry tour 9630 Verizon and i operated in Africa ( Sudan ) i don't have data plan ( BIS ) in my country but i have Service books for ATT
    I can't use my social application like Facebook and twitter and their what happened with me when i logging in my account:
    Pictures Explain :
    04-27-12 04:06 AM

i don't have data plan ( BIS ) in my country
    see right there where you said NO BIS?
    that is the issue, if you dont have BIS you will not be able to run the apps because they go through RIM's servers

now before you argue saying you have ATT's service books, well that doesnt mean sh!t when youre on a different carrier with no BIS

even if youre on ATT with no BIS and have their service books, they wont work

get a BIS plan or look for a 3rd party alternate.
    04-27-12 09:18 AM
    ive seen many reviews on installing the 3v but most of them dont post what BB model they have anyone have probs with it on 9810?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    04-27-12 01:13 PM
    If you don't have BIS, just use a 3rd party app instead that won't rely on it.
    04-27-12 01:29 PM
    see right there where you said NO BIS?
    that is the issue, if you dont have BIS you will not be able to run the apps because they go through RIM's servers

now before you argue saying you have ATT's service books, well that doesnt mean sh!t when youre on a different carrier with no BIS

even if youre on ATT with no BIS and have their service books, they wont work

get a BIS plan or look for a 3rd party alternate.
    thank you for reply and i have one question How i can get 3rd party in my tour 9630
    04-27-12 01:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD