I just downloaded Facebook version 1.7.0.22, and every time I receive a notification the light won't stop blinking even after I click on the notification flag with the right dot..The last version, the light stop blinking after you click on the flag, now you have to click on the message, event, reply etc...Any help?
    -Alex
    04-16-10 01:28 PM
    It might just be a feature of the updated version.
    04-16-10 03:56 PM
    I had this happen last night. For me, it was because I received two Facebook notifications at the same time. When I viewed them, it only recognized the viewing of the first one. So the red light kept blinking. A quick fix is if you have any app that utilizes the LED, it will override the notification and stop the blinking.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-10 09:14 PM
    You can switch off the blinking light by changing the setting in your message alerts section.

It's on the menu for the email and when you go into the settings facebook is in the 'other' section. You can modify others including browser, visual voice mail, ebay, weatherbug etc from there.

you can also set a specific ringer etc for these message and a pre-set volume.

Hope that helps you
    04-17-10 11:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD