Hey, all:

I'm suddenly experiencing a new problem with FaceBook on my S2. Yesterday, I noticed that when I visit FB on my phone, then attempt to close it out, the whole phone begins to run very, very slowly and the page actually does not refresh back to the home page unless I drag my finger across the page. When I do that, the FB page begins to slowly disappear revealing the home screen.

I initially thought this might have something to do with a new theme I installed, but this morning I reverted back to my old, tried and true theme only to get the same results.

Anyone else experiencing this?
    09-30-10 01:17 PM
    ::: bump ::: Wow, anyone?
    10-01-10 08:54 PM
    Do you have Facebook updating quite frequently in the background? Are you logging out of Facebook when you are closing it, or just closing it and leaving it in the background? Maybe try reinstalling the program. BTW which version are you on?
    10-01-10 10:25 PM
    Good questions. I don't "Log Out" I just close the app out and get notifications sent to me, that's pretty fast enough (really, I simply don't need to know immediately that some guy I barely know, checked in to Barnes and Noble, lol.

I did uninstall and then download again last night. Unfortunately, from the sleuth perspective, I'd also reverted back to my old theme, just a few hours earlier, so I cannot tell, but so far, it's working! Both were the latest version (I had updated it a few weeks ago), 1.8.0.49.

Thanks for the response.

Do you have Facebook updating quite frequently in the background? Are you logging out of Facebook when you are closing it, or just closing it and leaving it in the background? Maybe try reinstalling the program. BTW which version are you on?
    10-02-10 01:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD