My problem is two fold. I'm running FB 1.6.0.21 on my BB Curve 8310. I have the FB option of connnecting my FB acct. w/my BB calender unchecked.

After a few days of use (not changing any options since this started), my FB app will stop working. No more email notifications, no more notifications on FB and no more status updates. I go into app's and delete FB. Then I do a reboot. When I download and install a new FB app, everything in my BB calender is gone!

Help!
    09-08-09 10:04 AM
    something is going on with the faceBook app...mine keeps logging off...I have reinstalled a number of times but still can't keep the fB connection...
    09-09-09 05:04 AM
    something is going on with the faceBook app...mine keeps logging off...I have reinstalled a number of times but still can't keep the fB connection...

ok i keep having to log onto fb and it says it can not establish a connection. when it does connect me and i try to do something from my bb i have to sign on again.

anyone else having this problem? any suggestions?
    09-13-09 08:04 PM
    Mine did something funky last nite. It changed my calendar to FB being the primary calendar and now my notication icon
    will not go away. I have done a baterry pull and deletyed and reinstall. Still have notification
    Icon on bb. Any suggestions?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-09 05:23 PM
    Mine did something funky last nite. It changed my calendar to FB being the primary calendar and now my notication icon
    will not go away. I have done a baterry pull and deletyed and reinstall. Still have notification
    Icon on bb. Any suggestions?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-09 06:06 PM
    i wonder if fb is having a problem cause even when i log into the site on my pc its slow and lags sometimes
    09-15-09 08:11 PM
    ok i keep having to log onto fb and it says it can not establish a connection. when it does connect me and i try to do something from my bb i have to sign on again.

anyone else having this problem? any suggestions?
    I am having the exact same problem since installing 1.6. I wish I had a solution for you.
    10-13-09 03:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD