I recently got a Tour (coming from a Storm). I'm not receiving any of my Facebook status updates (IM notifications, mail, etc). I've tried logging out and logging back in. I've tried running the Setup wizard again. Any suggestions?

This is a first for me. I never had problems receiving Facebook updates on my Storm.
    08-17-09 05:00 AM
    i just know i dont have any problems with facebook on my tour.
    08-17-09 06:41 AM
    I recently got a Tour (coming from a Storm). I'm not receiving any of my Facebook status updates (IM notifications, mail, etc). I've tried logging out and logging back in. I've tried running the Setup wizard again. Any suggestions?

This is a first for me. I never had problems receiving Facebook updates on my Storm.
    A lot of times when you activate a new BB, your FB notification settings get reset. Go into FB from your pc and make sure E-mail notifications are set up. Once all of mine turned off after I activated FB on a new BB I activated.
    08-17-09 08:43 AM
    I can't seem to get my contact pictures and calender to sync from facebook.
    Any ideas?
    08-17-09 02:48 PM
    Make sure your emails are matching up, and that your email gets forwarded to your new BB and isn't set-up for your old Blackberry.
    08-17-09 02:53 PM
    i have an aol account i'm using but i do get notifications from facebook in my inbox

I'm not sure what else there is to change.
    Are there any other settings to look at?
    08-17-09 03:02 PM
    Make sure your emails are matching up, and that your email gets forwarded to your new BB and isn't set-up for your old Blackberry.
    x2! make sure you update your email setting on your phone. and be prepared to get an s-load of updates sent to your phone once its been completed. I did the same thing last week when I got my replacement. I could scroll through the FB app but the updates werent being sent to my phone due to the email acct not being activated on my (new) BB
    08-17-09 03:36 PM
    I can't seem to get my contact pictures and calender to sync from facebook.
    Any ideas?
    you have to refresh blackberry contact list. i kno it sucks but u have to go through each of your contacts and refresh that blackberry contact. that way new pic shows up. and i believe you have to do this each time a certain someone changes profile pic if u want it to match up. as for calender same thing basically.
    08-17-09 04:26 PM
    I have verified, reverified, yada-yada... FB notifications simply don't work. When I first installed the FB app, they worked. I would get a little FB symbol on my phone and all was well. Then, I made one stupid, little adjustment on one of the notifications and it hasn't worked since. I have even completely removed the FB app, rebooted and reinstalled to no avail. Any information appreciated.
    08-19-09 06:06 AM
    Is there anyway to stop it coming in as email while am on the PC?

I just want the updates on my Blackberry and not email on the PC.
    10-12-09 05:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD