Am I missing something?

I'm trying to turn the LED indicator off for Facebook messages, and Facebook is not listed under the sound profile. It definitely was on my Storm.
    07-20-09 11:08 PM
    Should be able to click on your sound profiles, scroll down to set ring tones/alerts, then go down to other and facebook should be listed where u can set the LED to off. Hope this is what you were looking for!
    07-20-09 11:21 PM
    that's where i found it
    07-20-09 11:59 PM
    Should be able to click on your sound profiles, scroll down to set ring tones/alerts, then go down to other and facebook should be listed where u can set the LED to off. Hope this is what you were looking for!
    There's no "Other" for some reason.

I just have Phone, Messages, Instant Messages, Reminders, and Browser. Maybe a reinstall of Facebook would help?
    07-21-09 07:08 AM
    The "Other" category is back after a battery pull.

Sorry, should have tried that before asking the question.
    07-21-09 07:24 AM
    I know this is an old issue but has anyone encountering occasional missing facebook alert setting items under the Blackberry Sound Profile setting options?

I find that at times, after performing battery pull (using Quickpull), the facebook alert under Blackberry sound profile "other" category went missing. Did a few battery pull (using Quickpull) and the alert still missing.

Eventually, I had to do the battery pull the manual way (removing the battery and putting back) then only the facebook alert appear back to the sound profile.

This has me wondering, should I have to check the sound profile everytime I do a battery pull?

Also, could it be the case of various 3rd application that creates various alert entries under the sound profile setting that causes the setting area too crowded with so many settings, causing problem above?

And why is it only happening to facebook alert only?

Any ideas?
    02-25-11 05:43 AM
    Happens to me all the time, sometimes it's there, other times it's gone...
    02-25-11 08:21 AM
    Mookish,

did you install many applications that puts a lot of alert entries in the sound profile settings?

Especially BerryBuzz with the Berry Buzz tone reminder?
    02-25-11 12:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD