This has been bothering/confusing me for days.
    I just got my BB9700 a couple of days ago and now I don't know why but I'm not receiving any Facebook notification emails to my phone (besides when I get a Facebook message) I'm just Facebook notifications. Is there some sort of setting that I have to fix? Please help its very annoying lol.

Thank You,
    10-14-10 11:28 PM
    This has been bothering/confusing me for days.
    I just got my BB9700 a couple of days ago and now I don't know why but I'm not receiving any Facebook notification emails to my phone (besides when I get a Facebook message) I'm just Facebook notifications. Is there some sort of setting that I have to fix? Please help its very annoying lol.

Thank You,
    To me this sounds like you need to set up your email on your phone, or make sure the email address you use to sign into bookface and the one your get your emails from on your phone are the same. If this isn't the issue I would look into your notification options on bookface on your computer, and make sure you have email notifications on for the options you are trying to get notifications for. You can also look into the options for bookface on your phone by opening bookface, hitting the blackberry button and scrolling down to options.

I personally hate all the emails, and notifications come through the app on my phone, not into my email box (or at least i managed to inadvertantly hide these emails from me on my phone
    10-14-10 11:45 PM
    Yes Ive made sure all that is on but somehow still not getting any notifications thank you for your help!
    10-15-10 12:24 AM
    First off wrong section. You should be asking this in the 9700 section. What version of the facebook app are you running. The newer one no longer uses email integration which should fix some of your issues.
    10-15-10 12:43 AM
    Go to Facebook on your 9700>menu>options and be sure that you've ticked "Facebook notifications". Hope this helps.
    10-15-10 03:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD