I didn't know where to put this so I just put it here.
    I have a question about running facebook. All I'll be using my blackberry for, is all it's features, the phone obviously, email, and maybe facebook. I just downloaded the facebook application by clicking on it and putting my username/password in. Now, whenever I click the facebook button, it seems to be always on. So is that taking up a lot of data all the time or does the data usage just kick in when I get a notification or when I view someones profile.. and actually use it? I have the 4 MB a month.. which is not a lot I know.. so with only that much data should I even be on facebook?

If someone could answer this it would be great! I just got the curve yesterday!!
    07-13-08 08:38 PM
    Are you closing the Application properly? If you close it properly (by going to the Menu and selecting "Close"), it won't seem to be running all the time. That's what I made sure I did when I used FB on my BB.
    07-13-08 08:40 PM
    I wouldn't think it uses all that much since the notifications are essentially just emails that Facebook catches before they hit you inbox. So I wouldn't worry too much.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-08 08:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD