Hi all ...

Is there anyway to get rid of the unnecessary crap that people send you or post on your wall, ie farmville, mafia wars, etc. I just want peoples status updates and that's all. I know that I am able to do eliminate that crap on my home computer, but I still get it on the mobile version.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
    02-13-10 07:59 AM
    I know exactly what you mean. I get slammed with astrology crap, someone got a smile or hug...Fack me!!! I don't care about that stuff either. I'd be curiius about this too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-10 08:06 AM
    There's got to be an option or something ...
    02-13-10 08:07 AM
    If there is a answer I want to know......I want to keep my friends but I don't want to see that nonsense.
    02-13-10 08:10 AM
    log in to the web version and if you hover over the post you have the option to hide. Once you click on Hide you can then hide that app
    02-13-10 08:30 AM
    Logged into the web version and it didn't work for me ... anyone else have luck?
    02-13-10 08:43 AM
    While in the facebook app press the blackberry button. Click "view status updates" and voila, all you get is status updates. When you want to switch back click "view news feed"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-10 09:27 AM
    Logged into the web version and it didn't work for me ... anyone else have luck?
    try doing it onthe PC...it should work there
    02-13-10 09:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD