I am no longer getting notifcations on my BB from facebook. I was getting them no problem. I updated OS to .122 and now they have stopped. Any ideas how I can get them back?
    04-17-09 02:38 PM
    I'm still using .75, but try getting rid of facebook, then downloading it again. I dont know. Maybe that'll work.
    04-17-09 02:52 PM
    I am no longer getting notifcations on my BB from facebook. I was getting them no problem. I updated OS to .122 and now they have stopped. Any ideas how I can get them back?
    After updating, did you go through the motions of resending your service books and all that?

The Facebook app works off of the email that you have set up with Facebook... when you get an email notification from FB, the app pulls it and turns it into a FB notification instead. I am assuming you have that email set up on your phone, also, as you were getting Facebook notifications before. Are you still getting emails regularly?
    04-17-09 02:56 PM
    By principle, I shouldn't help you since you like the Buckeyes AND the Yankees. Do you worship the devil too? Just kidding ;-)

One main issue I've noticed with Facebook is that, when I restart my phone, I have to start the Facebook app and close it or else I won't get any notifications. Besides that, try sending service books and verify your e-mail is correct. Let us know what works or doesn't work for you...
    04-17-09 03:13 PM
    How do i re-send service books... also i dont think my e-mail is working either
    04-17-09 03:20 PM
    How do i re-send service books... also i dont think my e-mail is working either
    Open E-mail Settings application, login to your account, click BB button, then select "Service Books" and hit the button to "Send Service Books"
    04-17-09 03:39 PM
    I noticed this happens for me everytime I install a new OS. The easy way to fix this is to log into your facebook account from your computer and turn off all notifications. Then go back and turn on all notifications. Now you should receive your notifications back on your device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-09 06:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD