So I know that the facebook app is terrible...at least in my experience. I have a thread on facebook between several people that started before I got my BB Storm. When I got the storm, I downloaded the facebook app, and for some reason when I go to that thread on facebook, it doesnt load it. It says the most recent message was a message written like a month ago. Any idea on how to fix this problem? Whenever I get a new message on facebook, i cant even check it through my phone because it wont upload the most recent message...

Sorry, if this is confusing...
    10-08-09 09:02 AM
    What are you talking about ? The Facebook app is awesome

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-09 09:12 AM
    lol i hope that was sarcasm....and if not...youre one of the few i have talked to that likes it...
    10-08-09 09:15 AM
    Yeah I had a problem where it wouldn't load when I had a notification. I unistalled it and reinstalled it and no problems at all. Other than it being slow. I won't go as far to say its awesome but I do like it. Better than the mobile site.
    10-08-09 09:18 AM
    Yea, I always have to access the mobile site if I want to see any new messages. I have tried reinstalling it, it still doesnt help...Isnt there a new version of it coming out soon?
    10-08-09 09:21 AM
    Right now APP World is showing 1.6.0.22 But I have read in the forums there is a 1.7 but it has a memory leak. Not sure where to get it though.
    10-08-09 09:27 AM
    No problems here with my facebook app. Runs super smooth
    10-08-09 09:28 AM
    I still have 1.6.0.21. How do I get the .22? When I go to App World, all it says is the option to "run" it...
    10-08-09 09:40 AM
    It gives me the option to download it but I already have the current version. I upgraded the last time I connected to dm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-09 10:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD