ok so probably within the last couple weeks facebook all of a sudden stopped sending me my notifications and i dont know why. i have deleted the app and reinstalled it a few times and still have a problem. i also just d/l the new ver 1.7 and yet still i dont get notifications anymore. what could be the problem? im at a loss for what else to try as ive done it all, delete, reinstall, battery pulls idk what else to do. i was wondering if others have had this problem and if so how was it fixed?
    10-17-09 12:25 AM
    Make sure the email that's associated with your facebook account is also registerd on your phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-09 07:33 AM
    Also, make sure that in your Facebook settings(on the web) it is sending you emails.

Go to "Settings" then "Notifications"
    10-17-09 08:33 AM
    so i am running OS .151 for my storm with verizon. When I first upgraded to the leaked .151 OS FB needed to be re-installed and it was v 1.6. I accidently synced my contacts with my FB friends (normally I dont) and then unchecked the box for that option in FB options. So now I upgraded to 1.7 and I cannot access some of my contacts that are associated with FB. I click and they won't open. So i downgraded back to 1.6 and they opened, but the email address' said content protection enabled. So I re downloaded 1.7 and again those contacts wouldn't open. Not to edit or view the info. I did a restore through DM, but was just curious to see if anyone else had that same problem? I can view my contacts now and they all show the email addresses. I hope this post is somewhat clear enough. thanks
    10-17-09 05:28 PM
    so i am running OS .151 for my storm with verizon. When I first upgraded to the leaked .151 OS FB needed to be re-installed and it was v 1.6. I accidently synced my contacts with my FB friends (normally I dont) and then unchecked the box for that option in FB options. So now I upgraded to 1.7 and I cannot access some of my contacts that are associated with FB. I click and they won't open. So i downgraded back to 1.6 and they opened, but the email address' said content protection enabled. So I re downloaded 1.7 and again those contacts wouldn't open. Not to edit or view the info. I did a restore through DM, but was just curious to see if anyone else had that same problem? I can view my contacts now and they all show the email addresses. I hope this post is somewhat clear enough. thanks
    Yes I am having that issue today. I stupidly went for the 1.7 update when I knew everyone was having issues. I'm going a restore right now via DM & hoping to get all of my email addresses back. I would have willingly typed them back into my Contacts section but won't even let me do that!
    10-26-09 11:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD