For some reason my facebook will not update into my address book. When I try to check that option in options, it won't let me. Any idea how to get it to update?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-09 07:01 PM
    log into facebook and make sure find the person(s) that arent connected. then you select "Connect to Blackberry Contact" or if it is already, "Refresh Blackberry Contact". then select the person in your phonebook and it should show.
    10-12-09 08:55 PM
    Yeah, I've done all that, and the Facebook profile images on my Blackberry NEVER update, I always have to do them manually. I also never get notifications and I always have the F/B app running. Also have numerous issues with posting messages, status updates, mobile uploads, mostly NEVER work. (and I bet someone replies and tells me to do a batt pull, delete and reinstall, etc, etc. done them all NUMEROUS times)!
    10-12-09 11:55 PM
    well there have been a bunch of problems with FB app lately.
    10-13-09 02:16 AM
    log into facebook and make sure find the person(s) that arent connected. then you select "Connect to Blackberry Contact" or if it is already, "Refresh Blackberry Contact". then select the person in your phonebook and it should show.
    I don't even see that option when I go into facebook, does it matter that I am on OS 5.0.0.190?

Boomo
    10-13-09 08:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD