smh, the problems that most of you are having is not due to the app, but due to fb. there have been ongoing issues with fb in the last weeks. The app doesn't just stop working for select devices.

Just google facebook problems and see what has been going on. Or you can do 20 battery pulls, delete reinstall, upgrade, downgrade until you go crazy.
    10-15-09 03:22 PM
    smh, the problems that most of you are having is not due to the app, but due to fb. there have been ongoing issues with fb in the last weeks. The app doesn't just stop working for select devices.
    I disagree. The iPhone FB app works just fine. I just uploaded a picture and it worked great, as did all other functions. I then turned around, took a picture and tried to UL it off the BBerry and it was a no go.

I'm fine with the work-around of MMS uploads and using the mobile site. It may not work for some people, but for those who aren't FB junkies, it should be just fine.
    10-15-09 04:02 PM
    I'd bet you I'm older than you think. "Kid" would be describing my nieces and nephews,
    as my wife and I have no children (yet - you never know).

You sound like nothing more than an uneducated fool who's holding their self-proclaimed computer skills (absolutely irrelevant, as another user said) in high regards. Too bad they mean little to nothing here.

Again, can we stay on topic? Or is that too much to ask of you? If you're not going to help people, how about doing the adult thing and just keeping quiet?

P.S. - What does any of this have to do with Mommy and Daddy? Oh wait, nothing. You were just grabbing at straws.
    LMAO. Just shut up already.
    10-16-09 11:02 AM
    And what was accomplished here?
    10-16-09 11:49 AM
    pulled by me...

/rant over
    Last edited by jdudeski; 10-18-09 at 04:07 PM.
    10-16-09 12:39 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD